FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2)
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Distributions -> Venom Kart Wii

VenoMario
Administrator

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: End Of The World
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Space Blue
Which do you prefer?: Venom Kart Wii
VenoPoint(s): 50
VenoPoints Average: 0.75

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jul - 16:55 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

sasalot wrote:
I thought this included music. I like it so far, this has an 88% chance that could beat Darky Kart Wii because Darky Kart Wii is soo dark and i dislike that.

Haha! What a nice compliment! I thought Darky Kart Wii was at least ten times better than Venom Kart Wii beta, but then again, DKW is pretty dark. Especially the main menu. Most of the borders are black, and there's no bright colors in any of the menus besides white. However with the VKW blue theme, it beats DKW in terms of brightness by a long shot while the dark theme beats DKW's darkness by a long shot too.
When you think about it, a finished VKW would definitely be better than DKW in my opinion.

Oh, by the way. Soon, you'll be able to use VKW with DKW. So basically you can choose six menu themes, all of VKW and DKW's texture hacks and all of the other features that VKW and DKW give TOGETHER. In fact, you can even choose between distributions if you want without having to change the files on the SD card or switch it with another SD card.
Only downside is that you'd need the optimize edition for a 2 GB SD card.

Hope you enjoy the texture hacks! VenoMario

EDIT: Wow, 2 pages on this topic? This is the first thread on the forum that has multiple pages! Keep the compliments and discussions coming guys! This isn't just a texture gallery you know! Razz

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jul - 16:55 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 13:44 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

It's been updated to 2.0! Enjoy!

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

08Juan80

Male
VenoPoint(s): 1
VenoPoints Average: 1.00

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug - 11:57 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

sasalot wrote:

I thought this included music. I like it so far, this has an 88% chance that could beat Darky Kart Wii because Darky Kart Wii is soo dark and i dislike that.

Fail sasalot
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype

bubbyrules1

Male
VenoPoint(s): 2

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 04:12 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Can you make files for multiplayer? VenoSonic

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 16:39 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

I think that was fixed in the latest version, the XML uses the same files twice so it's kind of like duplicating the files without wasting SD card space.
However, VKW doesn't seem to work in multiplayer regardless of what course you choose. Even untextured courses result of a freeze. It's similar to the CTGP's 4 player situation, but with the entire multiplayer. This will be fixed eventually, I just have to find out what's actually causing the problem.

gskartwii

Male
VenoPoint(s): 7

PostPosted: Tue 18 Sep - 10:43 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

LoL, just noticed there is config for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 00:54 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Wait, really? Shoot, must have missed that!
Won't do anything, since you all don't have the custom XML it was programmed for, so it's not a big deal.

Miles35000vr

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: VenoTropolis (Mario)
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Gold
Which do you prefer?: CTGP Revolution
VenoPoint(s): 21
VenoPoints Average: 0.78

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 20:51 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

why not new super venom bros wii? it can give ideas for new veno-characters
lol XD

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct - 20:00 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

I'm considering it. I already have a VenoMario texture for NSMBW (though it needs some work).

OMGITSOWEN

Male
VenoPoint(s): 3

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 20:38 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Do I extract to the root of the sd card

gskartwii

Male
VenoPoint(s): 7

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 21:10 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Yes.

OMGITSOWEN

Male

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 21:50 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Then im ok and good to go

OMGITSOWEN

Male

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 23:06 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

wont work I extracted to root of sd

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 19:49 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

You have probably done something wrong.
Make sure VKW PAL.xml, VKW NTSC_U.xml and VKW NTSC_J.xml are all in the Riivolution folder, and make sure the VKWii folder and all of it's contents are in the root.

natnew

Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: Underworld
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Blue
VenoPoint(s): 9

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 21:08 (2012)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2) Reply with quote

Hello!

I really like VKW. Generally I don't like course texture hack distributions, but this broke that rule. DKW is good, But it had a few drawbacks, and one major one is he FORCED textures on us. I had to edit the SD card to turn texture OFF! Well, that, and VKW had better Menus.

For VKW, just DISABLE a texture to remove it. This is a great feature and I hope you will continue using it.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:57 (2017)    Post subject: Download Venom Kart Wii (V2.2)

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Distributions -> Venom Kart Wii All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Page 2 of 3
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation