FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Teaser: VKW BE 1.1!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> Announcements

VenoMario
Administrator

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: End Of The World
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Space Blue
Which do you prefer?: Venom Kart Wii
VenoPoint(s): 50
VenoPoints Average: 0.75

PostPosted: Tue 3 Jul - 20:28 (2012)    Post subject: Teaser: VKW BE 1.1! Reply with quote

Yup! The VKW BE V1.1 is coming! This time, it's going to bring custom characters to the table!
Now this time, the characters have some customization. You can change VenoMario or VenoLuigi (yep, he'll join too) to match the colored theme you're using! How? Well, let me explain.
Under the "menu' selection, there will be a brand new "character" selection. It acts similar to the menus, you can choose between blue, purple and red. Here's the effects of each choice!
Blue: Characters wear blue dungarees.
Purple: Characters wear purple dungarees.
Red: Characters wear black dungarees (VenoMario already has red clothing, so since this theme has black in it it makes sense to make VenoMario red and black. As for VenoLuigi, black/green goes nicely.)

Here's some screenies!

Yup. The red option brings back the nice red/black combo as said before. When I changed to the purple clothing, a few people complained. Now everybody's happy! Razz

Also, just to note. VKW BE 1.1 will include CTGP support!

Anyway, as for progress. The only work that's been done as of writing this post were these vehicles for the red edition (these are the PAL names, sorry if any of you NTSC_U users get confused):
Nostalgia 1
Mach Bike
Wild Wing
Bon Bon
Turbo Blooper
Rapide

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 3 Jul - 20:28 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jul - 20:52 (2012)    Post subject: Teaser: VKW BE 1.1! Reply with quote

Heya guys! More teasers!
I'm making 2 brand new texture hacks! I present to you, the VenoTropolis!
No, not the forum. This time, it's taking part as a texture hack... twice! These texture hacks are over Mario and Luigi Circuit, to be precise. Here's a screenshot of Mario circuit.

The blue statue is Miles35000VR's blue mario texture hack. Yep! I'm giving YOU the chance to appear in one of the texture hacks! Whether it's a signpost, a character statue or anything else, you have a limited time to be in the texture hack! All you have to do is reply saying you'd like to be in the texture hack, and if you have a Mario, Luigi, Peach or Daisy texture hack that you made, you can be in a statue if you send the texture hack to me!

Well, what are you waiting for? Who wants to be in the texture hack?

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

VenoMario
Administrator

Male

PostPosted: Sun 15 Jul - 12:56 (2012)    Post subject: Teaser: VKW BE 1.1! Reply with quote

I've just noticed something. Ghosts do not replay properly on the VenoTropolis or Seaside Hill.
Because of this submitting a time created using any of the KMP hacked courses (so far only VenoTropolis and Seaside Hill) to the leaderboards may cause a ban from online play.
It's also possible (but very unlikely and no reports have been sent) to get banned from online play via playing those texture hacks in an online match.

Solution: Include the option to prevent time trails from being saved. This will prevent hacked times from being distributed to the leaderboards. God dammit, I can't figure it out.
I may also make a special region called the Venom Worldwide, allowing you to join a special Venom Kart Wii only worldwide race via the continental/regional mode, similar to CTWW.
You will still be able to play normal Worldwide races, but be cautious. I am not responsible for any ban that happens to your Wii console.

The time trail save prevention and (hopefully) the Venom Worldwide will be coming to Venom Kart Wii version 1.5.
In fact, I should really be calling it Venom Kart Wii version 2 assuming the amount of updates coming is massive.

Miles35000vr

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: VenoTropolis (Mario)
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Gold
Which do you prefer?: CTGP Revolution
VenoPoint(s): 21
VenoPoints Average: 0.78

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 01:26 (2012)    Post subject: Teaser: VKW BE 1.1! Reply with quote

Nice job on the textures!
And i see you used my Blue Mario.
Thanx!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:42 (2017)    Post subject: Teaser: VKW BE 1.1!

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation