FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fun facts about Venom Kart Wii

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> General discussion

VenoMario
Administrator

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: End Of The World
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Space Blue
Which do you prefer?: Venom Kart Wii
VenoPoint(s): 50
VenoPoints Average: 0.75

PostPosted: Sun 15 Jul - 22:31 (2012)    Post subject: Fun facts about Venom Kart Wii Reply with quote

I put these together because I needed a break from making Venom Kart Wii version 2.0.

Fact 1: The VenoTropolis was going to be a texture hack of Coconut Mall way before I had the idea of making it a forum. It was to have a city theme. Now, it's a red/black rave party. IN SPACE.

Fact 2: The VenoMario in my (old) profile picture was actually a mix of red, blue and purple, which are the 3 color menu themes in Venom Kart Wii.

Fact 3: VenoMario was first based on the Spiderman character "Venom" and was made pitch black apart from the M and eyes, and was named Venom Mario. It changed to VenoMario once I made my Mii name so due to the low character limit, and I then started improving it with changes to make it a new character.

Fact 4: The winning fanfare and options music change depending on which theme you choose when you're playing Venom Kart Wii.

Fact 5: Venom Kart Wii was released early as a beta edition due to massive requests, little texture hacks and such little time to do it in. It was either get very annoyed subscribers or release Venom Kart Wii as it was, ready or not. This is why a lot of things are missing from V1.0, like characters.

Fact 6: All of the game-styled texture hacks are Sonic ones due to the difficulty in ripping textures from Mario games. My computer doesn't support Dolphin, so it's almost impossible. Because of this, one could technically call it a Sonic Kart Wii.

Fact 7: Let's have a Mario Kart 7 fact for the seventh fact! There are plans for a Venom Kart 2 for Mario Kart 7 whenever it's possible. Texture hacks on the go anyone?

Fact 8: Venom Kart Wii was never a single person hack. There used to be a small team working on the project together. One member was Weegie, another was SpeedoKartWii and the other was GH3Master21. Weegie disappeared without trace, GH3Master21 never did anything. Though SpeedoKartWii was a great help in finding things in a hex editor, the lack of team members caused me to abandon process and remove everything the team made. (Though SpeedoKartWii discovered the BRLYT edits, which I still use for texture hacks.)

Fact 9: Mystic Mansion is in both Venom Kart Wii and Darky Kart Wii because it was made by both me and Darky.

Fact 10: Egg Fleet is the only texture I ever made that uses work from someone else (unless you count Mystic Mansion). I used Darky's thwomps with a modified texture (with his permission, of course).

Hopefully, more fun facts will come! VenoMario

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 15 Jul - 22:31 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> General discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation