FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VenoTropolis might move to a new website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> Announcements

VenoMario
Administrator

Male
Favorite Venom Kart Wii course?: End Of The World
Favorite Venom Kart Wii theme?: Space Blue
Which do you prefer?: Venom Kart Wii
VenoPoint(s): 50
VenoPoints Average: 0.75

PostPosted: Mon 19 Aug - 13:37 (2013)    Post subject: VenoTropolis might move to a new website Reply with quote

Because Darky has remade his Darky Gallery to a website, I think the VenoTropolis should get the same treatment. Because the VenoTropolis wasn't a complete ripoff of the Darky Gallery anyway.

But some benefits could come from this!

1. A brand new user interface.
People will be able to download textures easily and efficiently with no complications! No need to look for where to download music or textures. A forum isn't the best place to host downloads for texture hacks, but with a website I could make downloads much easier.

2. Who needs this forum anyway?
Nobody ever talks here anymore! What's the point of a forum if nobody discusses? This is one reason why the VenoTropolis should have been hosted on a website in the first place rather than a forum.

3. The design of this forum was just... ugh.
The forum was rushed in development and received little updates. Look at this! A black background, a simple logo and boring looks. It would be easier to start from scratch than fix all of this up.

4. General awesomeness.
If you go over to the new Darky Gallery, it's pretty swell. I could see the VenoTropolis adapting well to a website just like Darky Gallery did. Plus, it would be better than this forum!

Anyway, I don't know when or if this will happen, but who knows? Perhaps after VKW v3 is released, a new VenoTropolis website will be released with it!

Hello! I'm VenoMario! The creator of this forum and the creator of all the main texture hacks! Welcome to the VenoTropolis!

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 19 Aug - 13:37 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The VenoTropolis! Forum Index -> Discussion -> Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation